Saturday, January 19, 2013

Road Trip!

Soon I leave for Austin.  I wasn't expecting to have to stay when I rushed here for xmas, so I just sort left everything hanging back where I thought I would be leaving.  The plan is that I go, get there, sell all my shit, pack what's left in a car and come back here.  Hopefully it'll take a week, but if I'm lucky, it'll take two :)  Despite all that, I wanna not be gone too long.  She's getting really sleepy now.  She wants drugs constantly, and she slurs her speech a lot.  She also says things like, "Go get those fossils your dad gave me.  They're in the....in the *waves hand for 1 minute*..... over there."  Uh, okay mom.

Okay, I'm going to Austin soon.  My Brother got here, so I need to school him on a few things having to do with mom and then I'll be able to leave sometime very soon.  But, we did talk a lot last night and I think the weird paranoia thing should be settled.  All that old venting may not even be pertinent...

Things are looking up all around...well except for mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment