Monday, January 14, 2013

Have gun, will unravel

Big fun this morning!  My mom's assurances that she had just farted turned out to actually mean that she had shit herself.  I normally wouldn't just get graphic about something like that, since despite that I'm laying bare her insanity in order to help stave off my own, I figure that everyone has some idea what the nitty-gritty details may include when you're caring for someone who is slowly shutting down, and she has enough moments of total loss of dignity without me spelling every awfulness out.  I think the one today where I had to clean her up was probably a fairly low point in her life.  Anyway, the main reason I bring it up, is because in the midst of all this, I discover that there is no water.  My aunt brought some over to help and then we went to see why.  The answer was because the fucking dogs broke into the pump house yesterday (most likely) and tore off the insulation my cousins and I put on the exposed pipes.

Now, I just inherited a pistol, which is sitting on my desk right now, and it came with only two bullets.  There are two dogs.  Is this a sign?

No comments:

Post a Comment