Sunday, January 27, 2013

Double moron bonus issue

Well, based on the questions my brother just got through asking me, it seems that he was the one who carefully soaped and scrubbed the cast-iron skillet while I was gone for less than a week, and then didn't season it again. I found this out when I...well when I saw it, I knew it, but then fucking bacon was sticking to it. It's a minor thing, but the kid is really driving me nuts. He's really full of how smart he is, but he's kind of a moron. He's also a complete stoner burnout. I can't even really have a conversation with him, because everything he says is just too dumb to continue talking about it. He also exhibits a lot of the signs of having a mother who treated him like a bit of a baby his whole life.

I don't know how that happened, because she used to say, "What are you crying about?" in a sour tone when I was simultaneously bleeding and five years old.  My reluctance to share anything crappy emotionally also came from her response to me opening up at all with, "Stop whining." That's why I get online and flush this off into the void because I know at least that if I whine here, nobody has to listen to it.

He has exactly one passion: drugs. He's completely baked all the time. He's growing mushrooms in his room right now--three different varieties. I have no idea how he doesn't get popped in a random drug test and fired from his job. I guess it may just be a matter of time.

I guess your dopey little tag-along brother remains so his whole life. He wants to go to Germany with me and live there now. He wants to teach English. He wants to write a book (despite that his response to "have you read X" is "I ain't got time to read") which he has explained to me and it's basically what someone would write if they'd never read a book. He also doesn't like to watch movies or watch many television shows.  In fact, he only liked Breaking Bad (drugs) and came home with Easy Rider the other day all excited and then had to bail on it about 20 minutes in because it's not presented in a way that's easily digestible for the ADHD crowd. I mean I think the movie sucks, but that's just because it's about not doing shit but riding around taking drugs and getting whores.

Argh, he just brought his bag of harvested mushrooms in to show me for the 4th time. Yes, you're proud of yourself. You're proud of doing the same work that a pile of shit might do automatically.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care if you do drugs, unless I don't know you and you're doing meth and crawling on my roof. Then I might kill you. But surely you can have other aspects of your personality than a love of drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment