Saturday, January 26, 2013

My brother is a MORON

So, I get a package delivery message.  Someone tried to drop off a registered letter for my last name, and I have the USPS slip.  So I call my cousin who works at the post office and he says it's for a different first name, but it's my last name.  So I think, "What the fuck? Well it's gotta be for me right?  How else would a package come with my last name on it?"  So I had him sign for it, because I'm here with my mom, and I just really don't get out much.

So this morning, my brother goes, "Look man, I gotta come clean with you.  My buddy mails me drugs under this alias which has your last name on it, and I got a note that they intercepted a package.  But it's nothing to worry about, we'll just play dumb."  "Yeah, well, the package that you gave me the note for, I had someone sign for it." "Oh shit!"

Why is my brother such a screw up?

No comments:

Post a Comment