Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Final Post

I've decided that this will be my last post.  It's been a little more than a year since I moved into this house, and a little less than a year since my mother died.  I'm going back to school now to finish that Ph.D.
My mom is still dead.  Dad too.  My aunt is doing great now, and I'm sad to leave her behind to return to Austin.  Most of the rest of the family is pretty good too.  My dating life has been abysmal, but hopefully that changes.  My old relationship of the last few years has finally ended both officially and in reality. It was a big year of me doing not a whole lot of anything.
Here's to a new year, new starts, and some more new endings.  If you've just found this blog, it's a good idea that you go and start from the beginning.  That's right here.
Thanks for reading my ramblings.
-Jeremy

1 comment: